Cold laser therapy provides a painless, non-invasive form of treatment to you and your pet. Laser treatments can dramatically alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and accelerate healing from a range of post-surgical pain to acute and chronic conditions. Laser therapy has been shown to provide immediate results and the treatments are quick and affordable!
How Laser Therapy Works:
The laser light is delivered through a hand-piece to treat the affected area(s). The deep penetrating light stimulates the body to heal from within. The laser is absorbed by injured cells of the body and results in relief of pain and inflammation by encouraging cells to heal at a faster rate. It does not affect normal, healthy cells therefore a patient cannot be over treated. Relief and/or improvement is often noticed within hours depending on the condition and the pet's response. Most sessions take only a matter of minutes to complete and are usually calm, soothing experiences for both the client and their pet.
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, hip dysplasia
- General pain management; sprains, strains, stiffness
- Post-surgery pain; spays/neuters, declaws and other surgeries
- Skin conditions; hot spots, lick granulomas, infections
- Dental procedures
- Fractures/wounds; bites, abrasions, lesions
- Ear infections
......And many more!